BUK Cut Off Mark for 2019/2020 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental)
BUK JAMB cut off mark is 180 for some courses and 190 or 200 for some other course. This means that students who scored below 180 were not permitted to purchase BUK Post UTME form.
BUK Cutoff Mark for all Faculties/Courses
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT 180 and above
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION 180 and above
- FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above
- FACULTY OF EARTH &ENV. SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above
- FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above
BUK cut-off mark for 2017/2018
|1.||FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||180 and above|
|2.||FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES||– B.A. ISLAMIC STUDIES||190 and above|
|All other programmes in the Faculty||180 and above|
|3.||FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES||200 and above|
|4.||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||180 and above|
|5.||FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES||200 and above|
|6.||FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT||180 and above|
|7.||FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION||180 and above|
|8.||FACULTY OF DENTISTRY||200 and above|
|9.||FACULTY OF EARTH & ENV. SCIENCES||180 and above|
|10.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION||180 and above|
|11.||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||180 and above|
|12.||FACULTY OF LAW||200 and above|
|13.||FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES||180 and above|
|14.||FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES||180 and above|
|15.||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||B.Sc Sociology, B.Sc Banking and Finance, B.Sc Entrepreneurship.All other programmes in the Faculty: 190 and above||180 and above|
|16.||FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES||220 and above|
BUK JAMB Cutoff Mark for 2019/2020.
Bayero University Kano JAMB cut off mark is 180. Kindly note that the BUK JAMB cut off mark for 2019/2020 is not yet announced. Once the BUK JAMB cut-off mark for 2019 is out, we will immediately update this page.
This implies that only candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB will be considered eligible for the BUK Post UTME form 2019.
BUK Departmental Cutoff Mark.
Usually, there’s no official publication for Bayero University Kano departmental cut off mark. If we should draw from their past decisions, we probably will say that the BUK 2019 departmental cut off mark, will not be made public
However, if you still want us to check again for your course cut-off mark, then kindly use the comment box below and tell us your department/course. Once we get their cut-off mark we will reply to your comment.
If you have questions regarding BUK cut-off mark, kindly let us know through comments below. We will be more than glad to reply to you ASAP.