Covenant University School Fees 2019/2020 Academic Session
The school management of Covenant University has announced the official release of their school fees schedule structures for fresh students, i.e Covenant University 100 level students school fees.
This post contains Covenant school fees break down so that people asking us about Covenant school fees for law, medicine and surgery, etc. will see the details in the table on this post.
Quick Hint: You will find the following:
- Covenant University school fees for 2019/2020 Academic session
- Covenant University school fees for accounting
- Covenant University school fees for all Engineering courses (College of Engineering)
- Covenant University school fees for medicine and surgery and all other available courses offered at CU.
Covenant University School Fees 2019 For Fresh Students.
See the amount payable as school fees by 100 Level Undergraduates at Covenant University, Ogun State. This is the current school fees schedule for Covenant University courses.
|S/N||Programme||Fees in Naira|
|2.||Banking & Finance||817,500|
|4.||Demography & Social Statistics||817,500|
|6.||Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management||817,500|
|9.||Policy & Strategic Studies||857,500|
|14.||Mass Comm./Publ. Rel. & Advert.||857,500|
|20.||Ind. / Physics/Mathematics||865,000|
How To Pay Covenant University School Fees (CU Fee Payment Procedure Guidelines for New and Returning Students)
- For New Students – Print out your NOTIFICATION SLIP on the Covenant University website (Click on CU PORTAL to access the slip)
- Use the Covenant University Pin Payment Platform (Please do not use etranzact)
- For New Students – Acceptance Fee is part of total fees (See details on Notification Slip).
- Students are to pay School fees in full (100% payment) before the resumption date.
- Use your Registration Number as Username and Password.
- Please Note that the Transaction Charge to be added to your school fees when making payment at the bank is N350.
- For support issues call 08156914241/08083457121 or send a mail to:
Steps on how to make payment on Covenant University Portal
1. Get to any of the banks listed below to make payment
List Of Banks To Pay Covenant School Fees
- Enterprise Bank
- Covenant Microfinance Bank (CMFB)
- First Bank of Nigeria
- Diamond Bank
- Access Bank
- Union Bank
- Zenith bank
2. Request to make payment through the Covenant University PIN Payment platform.
3. Follow the instruction given by the bank’s Teller
4. Obtain a receipt printout which contains your PIN number and Receipt number
5. Proceed to www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng
6. Click on ‘CU Portal’ at the top-right corner of the webpage
7. Enter your details and Login (Use Application No as ID and Password)
8. Click on ‘Pay Fees’
9. Click on the ‘Here’ link to proceed
10. Enter ‘Amount’ and ‘Purpose’ of payment. Click on ‘Next’ to continue
11. If payment detail entered is correct, click on the ‘Here’ link to proceed
12. Click ‘OK’ to continue
13. Click the ‘Here’ link to proceed
14. Select ‘CU Pin’ as an option of payment
15. Click on ‘Proceed’ to continue
16. Enter ‘Receipt No’ and ‘Confirmation No’ to make payment
17. Click on ‘Pay’
18. Click on ‘Print Receipt’ to print your receipt
At this point, we believe you have been able to see the Covenant University school fees for medical students and all other courses offered at Covenant University.
Kindly share this post with friends on social media.