Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Scholarship
Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Scholarship: The Nigerian Women Association of Georgia, Inc. U.S.A calls for applications for scholarship awards to female students in Nigerian universities in the amount of Forty Thousand Naira (N40, 000) – one winner from each state.
Requirements are as follows:
- An applicant must be a Nigerian female student, in a Nigerian University.
- All applications must include the following:– Two paged Essay, type-written and double spaced.
– Essay topic: Should the education of women be a national priority in a developing nation?
- State of origin.
- A paragraph explaining why you NEED and should receive the scholarship.
- Current photograph of Applicant
- Photocopy of your University identity card.
- Letter of recommendation or letter attesting that you are a student, from your Dean, HOD or Dept. Secretary.
- Letter of introduction from, your Local Govt., Church or Mosque.Applications may not be emailed.
Incomplete applications and applications postmarked after May 15th will not be accepted.
All applications must be mailed to: NIGERIAN WOMEN ASSOCIATION OF GEORGIA, INC. USA, P.O Box 14532, Atlanta, Georgia, 30324 USA, (770) 496-4380,
For more information and application, see: Nigerian Women Association of Georgia Scholarship