21 Ways To Fail Your Exams – The Easiest Ways To Fail Any Exam
What do you do when you know that you are going to fail a test?
This post contains more than 10 ways to fail your exams, about 21 of them so you have several options to take.
Just as you wish for exam success, so do many wishes to fail a particular subject or course, we have discussed closely with so many students on why they want to fail an exam and why many do exam predictions, beat their chest and say I will fail my exam.
After several interrogations, we were able to deduce that people who say so are people who wish not to study a particular course in the school, maybe they are influenced by their parents.
However, I am not here to talk about how to know if you passed your exam but to list out tips that can make you fail your next exams woefully.
Hint: it is always our priority to make sure your academic success is achieved, so you can take the opposite of the list, to pass your exams with top grades.
How To Fail An Exam
According to MySchoolSquare.com, here are surefire ways to fail in an exam:
- Get into a relationship that ruins the mind
- Disobey exam rules and regulations
- Ignore warning from the invigilators
- Do not study your books thoroughly
- Be late to the exam or skip it
- Do not ask questions in class
- Forget about solving your class work and homework
- Do not buy textbooks, they are expensive
- Believe in cramming
- Spend much time online chatting and catching fun
- Do not carry out further studies on the topic
- Always claim you understand, even when you don’t
- Let taking notes to be considered a big waste of time
- Always have confidence that you will pass without reading
- Never buy the extra class idea
- Miss classes for a good number of times
- Pay less attention to your studies, even when a teacher is in the class
- Buy home entertainments (Video games, Video/music players)
- Drink coffee and chill at the poolside during break/holidays
- Go out to the school garden (love garden) and chill with friends
- Party more and study less
Hey! You reading this, do you really want to fail? If your answer is NO, kindly make use of the opposite of all you have seen on the list for how to not fail an exam.
Stay connected, in my next article, I will write on how do you pass a failed exam? Just in case you started regretting why you failed your exam.
If passing an exam with top grades is something you have always wanted to know, kindly read this ultimate guide for passing exams with flying colours.
Remember to share this guide with everyone who wants to fail at school, so they will fail woefully 🙂